Search This Blog

Mind freaker Stuff

Please Visit my new blog http://www.mindfreakerstuff.com for new articles related to web and mobile designing.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

How to Change My Cart Link Name : Magento (using CSV file)

To Change " My Cart "  Link Name  in   Magento using CSV file   or  To Add custom label name to "My Cart" Using translate.CSV


1) Open  translate.CSV  file  

    (If your using English translation)
   CSV Path =   app\design\frontend\default\Your_Theme_Name\locale\en_US\ translate.CSV


2) Add Following Lines 
"My Cart (%s item)", "Shopping Bag ( %s )"
"My Cart (%s items)", "Shopping Bag ( %s )"
"My Cart", "Shopping Bag"


3) Save File and Clear Magento Cache .
Login to the admin and refresh the cache by going to System->Cache Management.




Cheers...... :)

6 comments: